Sunday, April 15, 2012

#1 Blog Posts

From the list that Ms.Galang gave us, I really found Sofia M's and Joyce L's were both my favorite. They both have a interesting way they used their supporting details from the art/book.
In Sofias blogpost "La Vie" a Picasso painting, Sofia talks about her observations and ideas about the painting. In every paragraph, Sofia explains more and more deeply about what she feels and knows about the painting. I also enjoyed Joyces post about Peeta and Gale from the Hunger Games. She states her favorite (also my favorite) Peeta, but then gives examples about both boys, their pros and cons. She gives details away, but not details that'll spoil the story. Joyce also has her own way of expressing her opinion, but not completely forcing the reader to choose her side. She makes is a nice casual push.
What I'll take away from both Sofia's and Joyce's blogposts is that I should work on finding the deeper details, the ones that aren't so obvious, and might get the reader thinking. In Sofia's, she uses that by using information she knows about Picasso, and bases her observations off of that. In Joyce's blogpost, I'll take away that I have to incorporate details into the blogpost, and get the reader thinking, and have their own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment